Genital warts, moist warts, fig warts or venereal warts are different names for one sexually transmitted disease.
Approximately, one million new cases of Genital Warts are diagnosed in the United States, every year. It is estimated that two-thirds of persons coming in contact with warts will develop symptoms, within three months. The causative organisms are different strains from human papilloma virus (HPV): There are about 60 types of HPV.
Some people are more susceptible than others; people who take immune-suppressive agents, steroids and people with AIDS are risky.
Warts are not cancer but it is very contagious disease specially, Genital Warts.
HPV is the most prevalent sexually transmitted infection nationwide, with an estimated 75 to 80 percent of the population picking up the virus at some point in their lifetime. However, even if persistently infected with HPV, a woman most likely will not develop cancer if she is regularly screened.
Genital Warts, infection are different from person to person and from one area to another on the body. Incubation period of Warts is bout one to eight months from the original infection.
Genital Warts, tend to be small flat bumps or they may be thin and pointed in shape which are usually moist, soft, pink to red in color, occurring as a single lesion or clusters that resemble a cauliflower, and not scaly like other warts.
In women, Genital Warts, appear on the external genetalia within the vagina, cervix and around the anus. In men, Genital Warts, usually appear on the tip of the penis, on the scrotum and around anus. Genital warts can also develop on the oral cavity due to oral sex.
Large proportion of Warts disappears spontaneously within two years. Generally, the main criterion for treatment of warts is cosmetic one, if it is found to be embarrassing by the sufferer or unpleasant to others.
Herbal remedies, for Genital warts have attracted considerable recent attention. Before applying any herbal remedies; patient should remove the warts then applying remedies. Some Natural and New remedies which used in treatment of Genital warts:
Extract of Colombian plants belonging to the Euphorbia family.
Apple juice: Apply the juice of a sour apple. Action is due to the magnesium in the juice.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is an effective natural bacteria-fighting agent that contains many vital minerals and trace elements such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, chlorine, sodium, sulfur, copper, iron, silicon and fluorine that are vital for ? healthy body.
Natural Apple Cider Vinegar is a wonderful natural cure for a number of ailments which usually require antibiotics and other medications that have a number of side effects.
* Banana skin: At first, the warts should be rubbed with an abrader and a fresh banana skin (immediately after opening) should be applied and left over night.
* Chickweed: Apply the juice to the warts.
* Dandelion: The juice of dandelion is a very old English cure for warts.
* Garlic: Is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral and is great for skin.
A row clove of Garlic rubbed on the wart every night until it disappears.
* Green figs: The white milk from green figs is excellent at removing warts.
* House leek: This plant has thick fleshy leaves and its juice is rich in supermalate of calcium, which will destroy warts.
* Pineapple: A piece of cotton socked in its fresh juice, which has enzymes can destroy warts.
* Rubber plant: A white liquid from a leaf stem will remove the warts through three days from application.
* Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate) Vitamin E can aid in the treatment of various skin diseases or skin conditions.
Because of its antioxidant activity, Vitamin E is vital in protecting skin cells from ultra violet light, pollution, drugs, and other elements that produce cell damaging free radicals.
It is believed that Vitamin E is most effective in its natural alcohol form rather than its acetate form where it is a less effective antioxidant.
* Tea Tree Oil Tea Tree Oil is a natural antibacterial disinfectant that was commonly used as a general antiseptic by the aborigine tribes for thousands of years. More recently, the scientific community has confirmed that Tea Tree Oil has tremendous medicinal benefits.
* Olive Leaf Extract The benefits of olive leaf extract have been known throughout history of an immune booster and treatment for various tropical fevers. Olive leaves contain the amazing ability to eradicate viruses, fungi and bacteria.